Qualification of Rosh Distributor :
- Rosh Ltd. distributor will be educated person, minimum graduate in any discipline.
- Distributor applicant has to have valid Trade License, TIN and VAT certificate.
- He has to have the commercial bank account with satisfactory financial transactions.
- Applicant has to have interest to do the distribution business with Rosh Limited.
- Interested party for distributorship has to have enough money to do the business.
- He has to have relevant food products distribution experience in the locality.
- Rosh Ltd. distributor has to have godown, showroom cum distribution office space.
- He has to have required rickshaw van or auto van with driver for products delivery.
- Distributor applicant has to have salesman & store-cum-accounts people.
- Interested party for distributorship will be reputed business farm in the locality.
Appointment Process of Rosh Distributor :
- Interested businessman will apply for distributorship in his company letter head pad.
- He has to submit all relevant documents copy & pp size photo with the written application.
- If he is qualified then we shall call or invite him for business discussion meeting.
- When our company management will think he is competent, then company People will Physically visits his business house to make an assessment report.
- If company people found assessment report is satisfactory, they give the recommendation.
- Upon receiving positive recommendation we will give him a temporary appointment letter.
- Successful distributor will get confirmation letter after one year to continue the business.
Products Delivery Process to Distributor:
- Distributor will give the written order minimum one day before products delivery.
- He has to give us cash payment, pay order or demand draft in favor of Rosh Limited.
- After receiving products order and payment we will send products to distributor.
- Sometimes we will send products by our own vehicle & sometimes by hired vehicle.
Termination of Distributorship:
- When any distributor doesn’t follow the company rules, then he will be terminating by notice.
- If any distributor doesn’t wants to continue the business, he could surrender the business.
- Both parties will give advance written advance notice to settle down the total business.
- Rosh Ltd. doesn’t back products to company rather that will be transfer to new distributor.
Get 10% Off now!
Register now and get free coupon code.